• U.S. Men vs Czech Republic. We'll be showing the game on the big screen (w/o sound) at 5pm.
• Adams Ave Farmers' Market at it's temporary location on 35th St. more info
Farmers' Market Specials:
Suzie’s Farm Beet and Mizuna Salad $10
Goat Cheese, Hazelnuts, Balsamic Emulsion
Zucchini Pizza $15.50
Caramelized Onion, Oil-Cured Olives, Orange Zest, Goat Cheese, Fontina, White Anchovy
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab $13.00
Summer Beans, Soffritto, Romesco Sauce, served with a Suzie’s Farm Petite Salad of Arugula, Cucumber and Radish
Side of Braised Greens $7.00
Bacon, White Wine, Parmigiano-Reggiano, EVO
Side of Grilled Summer Squash
Salsa Verde, Pecorino Romano $5.00
• $3.50 Cask 'til 3:50pm.
• U.S. Men vs Turkey. We'll be showing the game on the big screen (w/o sound) at 11am.
• Ballast Point Showcase. To celebrate their being named World Beer Cup's Best Small Brewery/Brewmaster of the Year, we are serving flights featuring Sculpin IPA (gold medal), Sour Wench, Big Eye IPA, Calico Amber, Wahoo Wheat and Cask Ballast Point Spirits Rum-Soaked, Oak-Aged Piper Down (gold medal). Come celebrate their award and taste what got them there.
• Edible San Diego Issue Release Celebration: It looks like we'll have the publishers in house with the new issue hot off the press. Come by, meet the staff, read the new issue and have some lunch.
• Chicago Fire vs AC Milan at 5:30pm
Art Around Adams: June 5th from 3-9pm. www.artaroundadams.org
Taste of Adams: June 13th taste of adams.com
San Diego Beer Week'nd: June 11-13 we will be participating in the SDBW Preview Weekend. Events will be posted soon.
The World Cup is coming! We'll release a schedule of the games we plan on showing ASAP.
Le Tour at BLAH: Running from Saturday July 3rd to Sunday July 25th 2010, the 97th Tour de France will be made up of 1 prologue and 20 stages and will cover a total distance of 3,600 kilometres. Last year we showed the 9pm recap nightly and plan on doing the same this year. More info to come.