XMAS DAY - BAR ONLY from 5-10pm. Cheers to that! This has become sort of a tradition for us. We do our thing in the morning and then head on over to BLAH to do that other thing. We'll turn on some holiday-ish tunes, open the taps and have beers with friends. There's no kitchen, so feel free to bring your own. Anybody have a VHS copy of Trading Places we can borrow? Or should we go with Gremlins? Whatever we throw on, it's gonna be a fun night.
BELGIAN NEW YEARS EVE - Every year we flip NYE on it's head and get our celebrating done before things get sloppy. Join us SAT, 12/31, 11:30AM-9PM for our annual Belgian New Years event. Lots of Belgian beers, TONS OF KEEPER GLASSES, Belgian inspired food special and 3pm Belgian Toast! KITCHEN CLOSES at 8PM
• Dupont Avec Les Bons Voeux - Pale Malts, Bready, Slight Spice
• Chimay Blue Grande Reserve - Floral, Caramel notes
• Straffe Hendrik Brugges Tripel - Strong, bright and floral
• Saison Dupont - Spicy, grassy, citrusy
• Blanche de Bruxelles - w/ orange peel, coriander
• St. Louis Framboise - Raspberry, Very Juicy
• Delirium Tremens - Spicy, Slightly Malty, Dry Bitter Finish
• St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition - Sour, No Fruit, No Sweetness
• Bavik Premium Pilsner - Light Body, Sweet Grain, Fruity & Floral
• Petrus Sour Quad - Blend of a Belgian Quad & Petrus Aged Pale 70/30
• Silly Scotch Burgundy - aged in Burgundy, taste for notes
• Piraat Rum Barrel Aged - Vanilla accents, country bread & dried fruit notes
• Gulden Draak NITRO - Sweet Malt, Toffee; re-fermented w Bordeaux wine yeast
• "Flammekueche" ("flahm-koosh") Pizza - Roasted pork belly, fried onion, walnut, creme fraiche, nutmeg, tallegio, parsley
• Belgian Meatballs w/ Cranberry yogurt and Chives
NEW YEARS DAY - Shake it off.
SUN, 1/1, 11:30AM-Midnight / KITCHEN 10PM
We'll still have plenty of Belgian beers on and full kitchen starting at 11:30am. Cheers to 2017!