HOURS

Monday-Thursday 5pm-12am /// Friday-Sunday 11:30am-12am /// Last Call 11:15pm

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pizza School: Pictures From Day 2







The first pic is us making the cheese.












The next pic is my lunch. I made it. See how it's blistered? That dough had sat for 2-3 days.











The third pic is the dough Mathilda and I made by hand the day before.










And the fourth is a sausage pizza I made. That was new dough that we made yesterday, not even 24 hours ago, and so it didn't blister like dough that was used in the prosciutto pizza.











Last pic is the flour used.







Today was pretty mellow. Mathilda and I made a batch of dough and cheese on our own, for the most part and it was super cool. I am getting the hang of this whole thing. Course Pepe wasn't around to make me feel inconsequential. After every thing I do, Jose excitedly exclaims "Perfecto!" It hasn't gone to my head.